Masada Roofing uses only quality and time-proven materials.
- Masada Roofing, Inc. is a “Certain Teed ShingleMaster” Certified Installer
- We warranty your roof installation with two warranties:
- Labor warranty on all new Re-roofs
- Shingle manufacturer’s warranty
- Professional and experienced representation with your Insurance Company
- We install your New Roof for your Insurance Company’s “Estimate” which includes your policy deductible.
- A second layer of new roofing Felt is installed on top of your old Felt, providing you with double the protection.
- All new Shingles installed to the Manufacturer’s specifications using NAILS.
- Most new roof replacements are completed in one day!
- Referral Rewards Program: Depending on the size of the roof you refer to us, you will be compensated between $75 and $200 paid directly to you (once the referred roof is completed and paid for).
We Specialize in Hail Damage Repair and Insurance Claims
Do you have hail damage or storm damage on your roof? – If you do, we want to help.
(If you are concerned about filing an insurance claim to replace or repair your roof you should read this: Important Information About Your Insurance.)
We’re on Top of it! After a FREE ROOF INSPECTION (certain conditions apply), we will sit down together to review the results of what we found on your roof. At this time we will learn more about your needs and preferences. You may want to upgrade to a high-impact shingle or you may be considering upgrading from a shingle roof to a metal roof. This is a great time to discuss with your consultant any upgrades you may be considering such as high-impact lifetime-warranty shingles or upgrading from a shingle roof to a metal roof…both options often result in lower insurance premiums.. Once we understand the scope of your needs, we can discuss the various options available to you, including our convenient no-interest same-as-cash payment options for deductibles, upgrades, and whole roofs.
Masada Roofing, Inc. has built a solid reputation with the insurance companies over the years. Our consultants are storm and insurance claims experts. If you do need a new roof, you can be sure that we will represent you with honesty and integrity in meeting with your insurance company. Our job is to point out the damage and ensure that nothing is missing in their assessment. Believe it or not, insurance adjusters are subject to making errors on occasion just like any of us…particularly during storm seasons when they are inundated with claims. Sometimes a measurement is slightly off, or they may simply make a keystroke error when they enter the measurements and it’s overlooked. Part of our job is to compare our findings to their report, find any discrepancies on the front end of the process, and handle them with the adjuster on your behalf.