- Your insurance company CAN NOT increase your premiums or cancel your policy for a claim resulting from storm and weather related roof damage due to hail, wind, or lightning
- For the untrained eye, hail damage is not easy to identify
- It is in your best interest to have a roofing professional present during your insurance claim inspection. This is part of our complete service to our customers.
- Hail damage will eventually cause roof leaks…resulting in further damage to the interior of your home.
- Insurance companies have a two-payment process for claims that ensures you pay your deductible. Even if you get a bid for less than their estimate, the insurance company will only pay you what you really spend to have the job done. Sending false invoices stating the homeowner has paid their deductible if they haven’t is insurance Fraud
- Going with the “cheapest” roofing company is not always in your best interest.
What Masada Roofing, Inc. can do for you:
- FREE Roof Inspection,(certain conditions apply) – We are experts at identifying storm damage
- We specialize in roofs that are storm damaged (wind, hail, lightning) and in working with insurance adjusters.
- If you don’t need a new roof we will tell you…not just keep our mouth shut and write you an estimate like many other companies do.
- The adjuster works for and is paid by the insurance company.
- We work for YOU and represent YOUR interest. We make the entire process easy for you.
- We have a successful track record of getting roofs totaled and replaced that have been previously declined.